10 Tips for Cleaning Extremely Dirty Windows
Cleaning extremely dirty windows can be a tedious task, but it’s a necessary one. Especially if you have extremely dirty windows! Here are 10 tips to help make this job a little bit easier:
- Start with the hardest to reach windows first. If you complete these sooner, then you will be less likely to get overwhelmed by just how dirty all of your windows are.
- Use a squeegee for streak-free cleaning. This tool can make it much easier to remove dirt and grime from your windows without leaving any pesky streaks behind.
- Use a vinegar solution to clean your windows. This natural window cleaning agent can be very effective at breaking down dirt and grime. Just be sure to rinse the windows well afterwards so that the vinegar doesn’t cause any damage.
- Make use of a lint-free cloth. This will help to avoid leaving any streaks or lint behind as you clean.
- Wash your windows on a cloudy day. The direct sunlight can cause cleaners to evaporate too quickly, making it more difficult to get a streak-free clean.
- Use a soft-bristled brush to scrub stubborn dirt and grime. Just be sure not to use too much force, as this could damage the window.
- Rinse your windows with clean water afterwards. This will help to remove any cleaner residue and also help to prevent streaking.
- Dry your windows with a lint-free cloth or squeegee to avoid streaks.
- Keep a microfiber cloth handy at all times. If you notice any streaks appearing, just give the window a quick swipe with this cloth and they should disappear immediately.
- Hire professionals to clean your windows for you if necessary. This can be a great option if your windows are very dirty or difficult to reach. Just be sure to find a reliable company who uses the best cleaning methods to ensure that your windows will be clean and streak-free.
Now that you know these tips, it’s time to start cleaning those dirty windows once and for all! Good luck!