We used rope access to follow the next cleaning procedures:
- Removed dust from all components of the window
- Removed protective films, contaminants, and pre-cleaned frames with a special solution.
- Cleaned gaskets & grooves, removed dirt from all elements of the window.
- Applied a special mortar and used a squeegee to remove dirt and grime from the glass.
- Removed excess moisture from the glass and wiped down the frames, window sills, mosquito nets, etc.
- At the owners’ request, we polished the glass with a special paste so that it would retain its shiny appearance longer.