When washing condominiums like this one, it’s important to follow certain rules. Here’s how our washers usually act:
- A preliminary inspection of the surface;
- Choice of reagents, equipment, treatment method;
- Preparation of the cleaning solution and the surface to be treated;
- Removal of complicated dirt;
- Cleaning of frames and soffits;
- Washing of glasses by hand or in combination with a water fed pole.
Upon completion, the cleaners remove residual streaks and stains with a dry lint-free cloth to keep the windows clean.