The Dos and Don’ts of Commercial Window Cleaning Brooklyn NY
Window cleaning is an important part of keeping a commercial property looking its best. Not only is it necessary for aesthetic reasons, but it’s also important for safety and security reasons. Here are some dos and don’ts of commercial window cleaning Brooklyn NY to keep in mind when you’re maintaining your property.
- Make sure you have the right equipment to clean your windows. This includes a good squeegee, an extendable handle, and a steady supply of cleaning solutions and rags or paper towels for wetting down your windows.
- Use a high-quality squeegee to remove water streaks. If you don’t have one on hand, consider investing in one. A quality squeegee will make sure that every last drop of water is removed from your windows, leaving them streak-free and sparkling.
- Take advantage of commercial cleaning services. If your property requires a lot of window cleaning, consider hiring a professional service to come in and do the work for you. This will save you time and energy, as well as ensure that your windows are cleaned properly.
- Keep safety in mind when cleaning your windows. Make sure to take the proper precautions, such as using a sturdy ladder and making sure that it is placed on level ground. Also, be sure to clean the windows from inside to outside, so you aren’t working over an open drop.
- Keep your windows clean for safety and security reasons. Clean windows can help prevent burglars from easily breaking in, and they also improve visibility when driving. Keeping your windows clean is a simple but important part of maintaining commercial property.
- Use paper towels like newspaper or old shirts to clean your windows. The ink from the newspaper can stain your windows, and the fabrics from old shirts and other clothing items often contain dirt particles that will scratch up your glass.
- Forget to pay attention to the edges of your windows. Often times, the most difficult areas to clean are around the window frame, where dirt tends to accumulate. Make sure you give these spots extra cleaning time and attention when cleaning your windows.
- Wait too long to clean your windows. Dirt can build up on windows over time, making them more difficult and time-consuming to clean. The best way to avoid this is to clean your windows on a regular basis, at least once a week.
- Clean your windows in direct sunlight. The sun can cause the cleaning solution to dry too quickly, leaving streaks or spots on your windows. For best results, clean your windows on an overcast day or after the sun has set.
- Forget to enjoy the view from your clean windows! A little bit of effort can go a long way in making sure your windows are clean and streak-free. The next time you’re admiring the view from your office or storefront, remember that you made it look that good!
By sticking to these dos and don’ts, you can be sure that your commercial windows are always clean and streak-free. Regular cleaning will also extend the life of your windows, keeping them looking their best for years to come. So don’t put off that window cleaning any longer – start taking these dos and don’ts into account today!
420 Lexington Ave #2440, New York, NY 10170, United States