How long can we talk about spring window cleaning already? However, this topic is relevant and arouses interest and awe in every season. After all, everyone wants to finish the task as quickly as possible and ensure that the windows are clean, gleaming, and streak-free.
And it doesn’t always go as planned.
The following are some of the most common errors:
- washing windows in bright sunlight, you will not be able to see how well you have completed the task, and in the wind, dust particles will stick to the wet glass, causing the washing to last indefinitely.
- the use of inappropriate equipment, such as static-collecting cloths, which cause the window to “magnetize” and attract even more dust.
- an attempt to get higher and reach the edge of the window, first and foremost, dangerous, and second, unproductive, because you will not think about how to best wash the window, but rather about how not to fall, and the end result will not satisfy you.
As a result, you must prepare before beginning the task of cleaning windows. That is, you must wait for the weather, or, in the case of cleaning, schedule it for the morning, when the sun is still shining dimly. Then purchase the required equipment. Soft porous sponges that absorb moisture well are ideal.
It’s also a good idea to get a windshield wiper with a telescopic handle so you don’t have to reach out and touch the window’s very top corners.
Cotton absorbs moisture and does not leave lint on the window. A microfiber cloth can be used to add shine to the surface.
Procedure for cleaning windows
It is necessary to wash the window properly in order for it to be clean:
- Everything that isn’t necessary is removed from the window to ensure that nothing gets in the way of the process.
- The frame, window sill, and top are then washed to remove the majority of the dirt.
- The next step is to wash the glass directly, removing the main dirt and dust first, then washing it again with clean water and wiping it dry.
- Wipe the frames and window sill again after that.
Today, there are a variety of devices that can help you clean windows faster and more effectively. There are special cloth, for example, that do not leave stains even when wet. It is very practical and convenient.
However, the exterior window cleaning, especially on high floors, requires the assistance of professional window cleaners. Outside, these experts clean windows perfectly, removing dust, dirt, and other contaminants. Furthermore, they do this across the entire surface of the glass, ensuring that no streaks or dirt remain. That is something you will not be able to accomplish on your own.
You can also hire a window cleaning company to clean your interior/exterior windows. The cleaners complete the task quickly and accurately using professional cleaning products and skill.
We offer window cleaning services for standard window structures, stained glass, and panoramic windows. There are no height restrictions.
Contact us today to discuss a cleaning service designed specifically for your property!
420 Lexington Ave #2440, New York, NY 10170, United States