The Best Tips and Tricks for Cleaning Inside Windows
Cleaning inside windows can be a daunting task. Not only is it difficult to reach the higher windows, but it’s also tricky to get rid of all the streaks and smudges. Window cleaners have long been using the same tricks to clean the inside of windows- Newspaper, vinegar and water, and a squeegee. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. With these tips and tricks, you’ll have your windows sparkling clean in no time.
Window cleaning is the process of cleaning the windows of a building or home. It can be difficult to reach the higher windows, and it’s also tricky to get rid of all the streaks and smudges. Window cleaners have long been using the same tricks to clean the inside of windows- Newspaper, vinegar. While it can be a daunting task, there are a few tricks and tips that professional window cleaners use to make the process easier.
Here are some tips and tricks for inside window cleaning:
- Use a squeegee: A squeegee is the best tool for getting rid of streaks and smudges. Simply run it over the surface of the window, and it will do the trick.
- Use vinegar and water: Vinegar is a great natural window cleaner, and when diluted with water, it can get rid of even the toughest dirt and grime. Just spray it on your windows, and wipe them clean with a microfiber cloth.
- Use newspaper: Because newspaper is absorbent, it can help you get rid of unsightly streaks and smudges on your windows. Simply crumple up a few sheets, and wipe away the dirt.
- Use a lint-free cloth: Lint-free cloths are great for streak-free window cleaning. Use one to wipe down your windows, and you’ll be amazed at how clean and shiny they look!
- Use a squeegee, vinegar and water, or newspaper individually or as a combination, depending on the specific needs of your windows.
No matter which method you choose, with these tips and tricks in hand, you’ll have your windows looking clean and streak-free in no time!