5 Best Glass Cleaner for Windows for Streak-Free Cleaning
How often do you find yourself frustrated with your window cleaner?
It’s not easy to find the best glass cleaner for windows. There are some that can leave streaks, others that dry out your fingers, and still others that just don’t last. We’re here to help you find the best one! Keep reading for 5 amazing products worth trying today.
1) Pledge Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner – this is a multipurpose liquid spray that cleans everything from counters to floors to appliances without leaving any smears or streaks behind. It has a fresh citrus scent and comes in an easy-to-use trigger handle bottle (32 oz.). The price point on this product is low enough so it won’t break the bank but still gets the job done right.
2) Windex Original Glass Cleaner – this is a classic for a reason! It’s fast, it’s easy, and it doesn’t leave any streaks behind. Plus, the blue formula is iconic (and who doesn’t love that crystal clear shine?). Windex comes in a trigger bottle (23 oz) or pump bottle (26 oz.), both of which are easy to use.
3) Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Durable – these sponges are perfect for cleaning windows because they’re tough on dirt and grime but gentle on surfaces. They don’t require any chemicals or cleaners, just water! The Magic Eraser Extra Durable pack comes with 4 sponges and each one can be used up to 5 times.
4) Glass Plus Glass Cleaner – this is another affordable option that does a great job at streak-free window cleaning. It comes in a trigger bottle (32 oz.) and has a fresh citrus scent.
5) Invisible Glass Premium Glass Cleaner – this is a highly rated glass cleaner that’s perfect for windows, mirrors, and even computer screens! It’s ammonia-free and leaves behind a crystal clear, streak-free finish. The pump bottle (22 oz.) is easy to use and the price point is reasonable.
So, what’s the best window cleaner for you? No matter which one you choose from this list of 5 top-rated cleaners, will leave your windows streak free and sparkling! You can rest assured that each option is safe to use on all types of glass surfaces. Plus they have great reviews so you know people are happy with their purchase. So whether you need a spray or a wipe – there’s something here for everyone. Happy window cleaning!