Window washing tips for the pro’s!
Window washing can be a daunting task. Not only is it physically demanding, but it can also be dangerous if not done properly. Here are a few tips to make window washing a breeze!
- Do not put yourself in danger. Make sure that you have the proper safety gear before washing windows. This includes gloves, goggles, and a sturdy ladder to ensure that you don’t injure yourself while doing your job.
- Using the right kind of cleaning product is essential for getting streak-free windows as well as protecting your hands from harsh chemicals. Look for a product that is specifically designed for cleaning windows, such as Windex.
- Use a squeegee to wipe away the cleaning solution and water from the window. Start at the top of the window and work your way down in even strokes. Be sure to dry the blade of your squeegee after each stroke to prevent streaking.
- If you have tough stains or spots on your windows, use a vinegar and water solution to help break them down. Use a soft cloth or sponge dipped in vinegar to gently scrub them away.
- Always use a ladder or step stool when washing windows on higher floors. Never stand on furniture or other unstable surfaces.
- Use a squeegee to remove excess water from your windows after washing them. Start at the top of the window and work your way down to avoid drips and streaks.
- If you’re cleaning windows on a regular basis, it’s best to keep several tools on hand. These should include rags, spare squeegees and brushes, as well as soap or window cleaner for tough spots.
- Wear gloves when washing windows in order to protect your hands from harsh chemicals or cleaners.
- Be sure to open window treatments before washing windows so that you can clean both the inside and outside of the glass.
- Window washing is a task that should be done regularly in order to keep your windows looking their best. By following these tips, you can make window washing a breeze!
Hiring a professional window washer
Hiring a professional window washer can be an excellent investment for your business. Not only can it save you time and effort, but it can also help ensure that your windows are cleaned to the highest standards. Here are a few tips for getting the most out of professional window cleaning!
- Hire a reliable service provider. When looking for a window washing company, make sure to research their reputation and reviews. Hiring a reputable company will ensure that your windows are cleaned properly and safely.
- Schedule regular cleanings. Depending on the size and number of windows at your business, you may need to schedule weekly or bi-weekly cleanings. Regular cleanings will help keep your windows looking their best and can also help prevent damage to the windows.
- Prepare your area in advance. Before the window washers arrive, be sure that any furniture or other items blocking access to the windows are moved out of the way. This will ensure that there is no unnecessary downtime during the cleaning process and allow for a more efficient clean.
- Clean after the fact. Even if you hire professional window washers, it doesn’t hurt to do a little cleaning afterwards. This can help reduce any streaks or spots that may have been missed in the cleaning process and keep your windows looking clean for an even longer period of time!
420 Lexington Ave #2440, New York, NY 10170, United States